Seeking a Certified Watchmaker
As an industry leading, luxury watch institution, WatchBox is actively seeking a motivated and passionate Certified Watchmaker to join our dynamic team in the Philadelphia suburbs.
WatchBoxis the world’s leading platform for the buying, selling, and trading of pre-owned luxury watches; fueled by technology, innovation, and unmatched global experience in the high-end watch market. With offices in the United States, Hong Kong, Switzerland, Singapore, South Africa, and plans to expand beyond, WatchBox is the trusted destination for watch enthusiasts worldwide.
- Complete Services: mechanical, quartz, automatic, chronograph and complicated movements
- Maintenance Services: battery changes, diagnosis, quick services, dismantling
- Inspections: evaluating watches for buying and estimating work needed to maintain our quality standards
- Watchmaker Certification: WOSTEP, CW21, SAWTA or OWME
- 3+ years of experience in the service and repair of luxury new and pre-owned timepieces.
- Must have the skills necessary to service all types of watches from basic mechanical and quartz movements to high complications.
- Ideal candidate will be an entrepreneurial self-starter AND a dedicated team player; motivated, tenacious, and resourceful.
- Proactive, energetic attitude, desire to work in a results-oriented + deadline-driven environment.
- Desire and ability to multi-task, including working on several brands throughout the day, week and month in a fast-paced and exciting environment.
This position is full-time with an immediate startavailable.
Benefits offered include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO and Supplemental Insurance.